Perform detail oriented fulfillment and/or quality assurance tasks
• Use web based portals to program units with customer information.
• Ensure that all express orders and ground orders are done before the cut off time.
• Prepare units for shipment: labeling, and canceling refurbished cellular equipment in web based portals.
• Verifying new product shipments before placing into inventory.
• Help weekly and monthly inventory counts.
• Quality control outgoing shipments.
• Process outgoing mail.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Computer skills
- Excel knowledge
- Employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours a day
- Use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, climb or balance, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or craw, speak and/or hear
- The employee must regularly be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds.
- Needs to be organized with good time management.