About the Company
At Connect America, we help save lives. Our medical alert systems offer consumers one-button access to emergency assistance, and we deliver remote patient monitoring and medication management solutions that allow patients to better manage their health from home.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America, offering a range of at-home or on-the-go solutions. Additionally, we provide connected health solutions, including medical alert systems, remote patient monitoring and medication management, to hospitals, home healthcare agencies, insurance payers and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We have an award winning customer service team, including a Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver from 2019. Our healthcare division has awards for Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider for two years in a row as well as
Connect America has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years. We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Connect America is headquartered close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
The person in this role will receive, process and record a large quantity of returned medical alert devices.
• Check received goods for accuracy and ensure that the general incomings and outgoings within a warehouse are handled efficiently.
• Assist in unloading trucks and determining safe ways of stacking and retrieving items in a safe manner.
• Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the warehouse.
• Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated storage areas.
• Record damaged or defective items and replace them according to company policies.
• Maintain records of returned devices.
• Assist with maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Perform other assigned duties and tasks necessary to support Programming Department.
• May be asked to help with end of month inventory.
• Computer skills
• Excel knowledge
• High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time while ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
• Understand quality standards for work and represents company in a positive light.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to regularly position self to lift or package totes and boxes at flow level. Must be able to lift at least 40lbs.
• Must be able to constantly inspect and prepare small details of company devices, and perform regular repetitive movements of the wrists, hands and finger.
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce