At Connect America, we help save lives. Our medical alert systems offer consumers one-button access to emergency assistance, and we deliver remote patient monitoring and medication management solutions that allow patients to better manage their health from home.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America, offering a range of at-home or on-the-go solutions. Additionally, we provide connected health solutions, including medical alert systems, remote patient monitoring and medication management, to hospitals, home healthcare agencies, insurance payers and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We have an award- winning customer service team, including a Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver from 2019. Our healthcare division has awards for Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider for two years in a row as well as Connect America has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years. We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Connect America is headquartered close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
• Use web based portals to program units with customer information.
• Ensure that all express orders and ground orders are done before the cut off time.
• Prepare units for shipment: labeling, and canceling refurbished cellular equipment in web based portals.
• Verifying new product shipments before placing into inventory.
• Help weekly and monthly inventory counts.
• Quality control outgoing shipments.
• Process outgoing mail.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Computer skills
- Excel knowledge
- Employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours a day
- Use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, climb or balance, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or craw, speak and/or hear
- The employee must regularly be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds.
- Needs to be organized with good time management.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Training will be provided
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.