About the Company
At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. We are looking for a Authorization Representative in our Pawtucket, RI location.
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls
o Providing excellent customer service
• Requesting authorizations for all State funded/Medicaid type agencies
• Follow up on any outstanding authorizations or prebilling issues by either
o Using websites or portals
o Out bound phone calls, emails or faxes
• Data Entry- client information as needed into different portals
• Support to other team members when/where is needed
• Scanning documents
• Communicating daily numbers along with any delays in deadlines with the Supervisor
• Maintain confidentiality of all information with the Business office
• Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor Manager