At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by Philly Happening Magazine!
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect America is seeking an experienced analytical leader to provide support and guidance to several departments across our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Healthcare organizations.
The Analytics Manager is an opportunity to lead complex analytics projects and initiatives for Connect America. The Manager will work collaboratively with multiple groups, such as Healthcare, Customer Care, Collections, and Sales & Marketing, transforming ideas into concept through a team of data analysts.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Analytics, this position will manage both day-to-day deliverables and new projects for company-wide analytics, reporting, and business insight.
· Exercise considerable creativity and foresight to identify and streamline various analytics & reporting initiatives within assigned client area; create excel tools and dashboards to manage, track, and drive improvement in company operations
· Lead a team of 2-3 analysts to develop and apply scalable analytical/reporting solutions for DTC and Healthcare projects
· Be the primary data expert for all DTC and Healthcare Operational teams and provide expert content/professional leadership to best deploy analytics solutions that help them achieve business goals in conjunction with Sr. Director
· Partner directly with business leaders to ensure project status, analytic approach, and results are clearly understood and communicated to business partners
· Analyze and respond to complex queries raised by business partners or senior management using in-depth understanding of the SQL data warehouse
· Identify gaps in existing data and reporting, help remove roadblocks, and provide insight into new ideas and approaches to improve operational results
· Provide individual and team leadership for the team as they grow their capabilities, achieve their career goals, and meet team objectives
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, MBA a plus
· 5+ years of industry experience solving business problems through the application of analytic approaches
· 2+ years of experience managing a team
· Advance knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
· Strong verbal/written communication skills to work with various matrix partners, such as Operations, Customer Experience, Sales, and Marketing
· Understanding and prior use of SPSS is a plus
· Comfortable taking initiative, and strives to deliver results by being a solution-oriented team player