At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by Philly Happening Magazine!
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Taking the orders that have been programmed and prepared them for shipping.
• Scanning the serial numbers of the units and accessories on to an excel spreadsheet.
• Printing the shipping label.
• Printing an invoice of the products listed for an order.
• Putting instruction booklets and other material that need to ship with units together.
• Packaging the units for shipping.
• Quality control outgoing shipments.
• Set the package in designated area for FedEx pick up.
• All orders need to ship out in 24 hours.
• Help weekly and monthly inventory counts.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Computer skills
- Excel knowledge
- Must be-able to multi task and move at a fast paced environment.
- Employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours a day
- Use of hands and fingers, climb or balance, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, speak and/or hear
- The employee must regularly be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school degree or higher
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Training will be provided in house at the Park Way location.