About the Company
At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
We are looking for a competent Product Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory and efficiently handle the company’s products and supplies for the attainment of business goals.
A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
· Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
· Inspect the levels of business supplies and to identify shortages
· Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
· Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
· Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
· Analyze data to anticipate future needs
· Evaluate shipping process to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
· Collaborate with operations staff to ensure business goals are met
· Participate in the monthly Cost to Create tracking Analysis and efforts to lower the related equipment costs included in the Cost to Create metrics.
· Report to upper management on product levels, issues etc.
· Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
· Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
· Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
· An analytical mind with strong math skills
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Reliable and trustworthy
· BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.