At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Performs assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
• Repair refurbished units.
• Unload shipments.
• Prepare units for shipment: cleaning, labeling, and cancelling refurbished cellular equipment in web based portals.
• Process outgoing mail.
• Use web based portals to program units with customer information.
• Help weekly and monthly inventory counts.
• Quality control outgoing shipments.
- Employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours a day
- Use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, climb or balance, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or craw, speak and/or hear
- The employee must regularly be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds.