At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by Philly Happening Magazine!
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Completing the RFP, Application packages and Re validation paperwork for submission. Working with Government Entities to complete desk reviews to assure we are in compliance with their regulations. Working with the Operations department to ensure that we are in compliance with all the rules and regulations of the 250 plus government entities we are contracted with. All of thee duties will be completed by computer and telephone.
• Working with a computer to Write, file and follow up on the RFPs, Applications, re validations and desk reviews. Liaison with other departments to monitor compliance. Attend meetings and strategy sessions.
•Conference calls, helping other departments to solve issues in their dealings with the various Government Entities. developing Excel, Word, Adobe and Power Point documents. Assisting the Sales team in the field with remote support.
• After the initial training period the candidate will be expected to work independently. Supervision will be face to face, by email and telephone.
• The candidate is expected to be self motivated enough to work independently.
• Responsibility for maintaining records Maintaining documentation trails of all work in our Jobs programs including call logging, document retention, logging of the RFP and Application process is extremely important since we are working with Government Entities..
• Instructions will be given both verbally and through email and the Candidate will be expected to write down the verbal instructions and retain copies of the written instructions. Following instruction is crucial to the teams success however questions and suggestions are most welcome.
• Handling of company funds will be extremely limited however when this is necessary the Candidate is expected to handle them is a responsible manor and have documentation for each expenditure.
•The candidate will be expected use only the supplies necessary to complete their assignments.
• Must have advance knowledge how to use a computer and programs like Word, Excel adobe and Pwer Point. Working knowledge of copiers, printers and fax machines.
• Knowledge of all the programs above, the ability to read and write in english. The ability to understand complex questions and to be able to navigate contracts and web sites.
• Be able to spend long hours working with a computer.
• Major relationships between this job & other jobs or positions within or outside the company, subordinate positions directly supervised by the job and contacts with types of vendors, government agencies. This position will interact with multiple departments in the Company to gather the information necessary to complete RFPs, Applications and Desk Reviews.
• 4 year college degree.
• At last 2years work experience in an office environment.