At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Our employees are driven by our mission to protect and save the lives of senior citizens through trustworthy products and reliable services that are affordable and easy to use. We are inspired to save lives!
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by Philly Happening Magazine!
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reporting to the SVP of Healthcare Operations, the Healthcare Intake Manager is responsible for the on boarding of subscribers through a third party payer. This position works closely with Management to create an excellent on-boarding experience to improve our average time to install and customer satisfaction while being mindful of cost-control and compliance. Through expert project management, the Healthcare Intake Manager will measure and understand our intake process and work to improve the experience.
This position will oversee the intake and data-entry teams.
- Provide vision, leadership, training and coaching to all team members relative to a best-in-class subscriber onboarding experience
- Maintain and internally communicate status and key performance indicators of the department
- Record, track and manage projects to improve average time to install and customer satisfaction to increase referrals
- Enhance department and organization standards through improvements to processes and tools to ensure consistent subscriber onboarding experiences
- Evaluate workflow and agent capacity to maximize resources
- Establish and drive project timeline and desired results, including on time, on budget, in-scope delivery
- With customer satisfaction as a key indicator, implement a transactional subscriber survey process
- Other duties as assigned
- Average time to install of 5 days
- Adhere to the intake protocol at 95%
- ASA of under 30 seconds and an abandon rate of 5%
- Subscriber satisfaction of 95%