At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by Philly Happening Magazine!
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Manage a team working on RFPs, Desk Reviews, Audits and Applications. Oversee the hiring of Independent Contractor Installers. Report to Senior Management.
•Coordinate with Customer Service, Billing, Marketing, Sales and Training Departments to insure that the company is in compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations.
• Receive supervision from the CEO, President and Executive Vice President as to priorities and expectations.
• Delegate work to your team based on their areas of expertise. Provide feedback and instruction to team members and cross train them.
• Interact on a daily basis with your team, multiple departments within the company, regional and state sales representatives and with contract personnel in multiple agencies.
• Responsibility for maintaining records. Administer the maintaining of records in a shared drive, in a CRM and in a projects board.
• Execute the instructions from upper management in an efficient manor using your team. We are not looking for a yes person. If you see a better way to complete the work speak up.
• Responsibility for company funds. Handling of company funds will be extremely limited however when this is necessary the Candidate is expected to handle them is a responsible manor and have documentation for each expenditure.
• You should only use the material and personnel necessary to complete your projects. You will be held accountable for any waste.
• Must have advance knowledge how to use a computer and programs like Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point. Working knowledge of copiers, printers and fax machines
• Experience managing a team. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point, the ability to read and write in English. The ability to understand complex questions and to be able to navigate contracts and web sites.
Major relationships between this job & other jobs or positions within or outside the company, subordinate positions directly supervised by the job and contacts with types of vendors, government agencies. This position will interact with multiple departments in the Company to gather the information necessary to complete RFPs, Applications and Desk Reviews.
•4 year college degree.
• At least 5 years work experience in an office environment. At least 3 years experience managing a team.