At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Connect America is seeking a full-time Billing Specialist in Newberg, CO managing customer charges, answering billing questions, collecting payment information and data entry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Connect America participates in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace.
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Assist clients with questions regarding equipment, billing, general information
• Interface with case managers regarding authorizations and billing information
• Use MS Office, database systems, and web portals to track and document client and case manager communications and activity
• Input new client data into databases and billing systems
• Manage client charges in appropriate billing system
• Handle incoming emails and respond timely
• Complete special projects as needed
• Outbound phone calls to assist with collections
• Post payments to keep customer accounts current
• Assist with client service projects as needed
• Skilled at interpersonal and human relations which communicate empathy and exceptional customer service
• Able to work with people experiencing physical, mental, and medical challenges
• Skilled at work organization and prioritizing, and time management
• Skilled at problem solving, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team setting and independently
• Possess high level of computer expertise
• Demonstrate technological intuitiveness
• Demonstrate exceptional telephone communications
• Skilled at efficient office administrative functions
• Knowledge of accounts receivable
• Knowledge Medicaid billing a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and database management