At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Connect America is seeking a part-time Field Installer in the Everett, WA area providing excellent customer service while installing and servicing medical alarms and medication management equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Connect America participates in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace.
• Skilled interpersonal and human relations which communicate exceptional customer service
• Able to pass a background check
• Skilled at working with people experiencing physical, mental, and medical challenges
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Internet, and web tools
• Skilled at work organization and prioritizing, and time management
• Skilled at verbal and written communication and problem solving
• Must have reliable transportation and be available to cover full territory (as assigned)