At Connect America We Save Lives by Providing High-Quality Emergency Response Systems and Telehealth Services to Adults who Trust Us to Keep them Safe and Sound.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alarms in the Consumer segment and the fastest growing provider in the Healthcare segment. We offer a broad range of at-home or on-the-go medical alarm and telehealth solutions to consumers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Our Company is headquartered close to the City of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
We are looking for Senior Financial Analyst for our Bala Cynwyd location with a passion for excellence!
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide key financial modeling for the organization. The analyst will be responsible for updating and improving the company's financial models and presenting those updates to the CEO and senior management.
All candidates must successfully pass drug and criminal background checks and we participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Two plus years experience directly related to Investment Banking, M&A or Corporate Finance
• Strong financial modeling and Excel skills, with experience modeling cash flows and balance sheets
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines