About the Company:
Connect America is the leading independent provider of medical alarm services in North America. Everyday over 250,000 seniors and their loved ones put their safety and trust in us. We are committed to protecting the wellness and safety of seniors, providing peace of mind to them and their loved ones through a comprehensive suite of products and services.
As a Technical Support Representative at Connect America, you will directly assist internal and external customers, providing customer service as you work with our subscribers and installers to enrure their medical device equipment is in proper working condition.
• Patiently answer subscriber questions regarding use of their Personal Emergency Response Systems and Mobile Alert Devices
• Assistance with troubleshooting service related tasks
• Utilize effective probing and listening skills to generate solutions for the subscriber
• Fulfillment of all replacement and equipment exchanges
• Resolve subscriber problems promptly and accurately promoting retention of subscribers
• Take personal ownership for meeting individual and team metrics
• Work effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
• High school diploma required.
• Confidential personality
• Proficient use of PC software applications, including Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence.
• Team player and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
• Able to meet multiple project deadlines while maintaining accuracy and demonstrate good attention to detail
• Desire to learn, grow and have fun while delivering high quality work
• Must be a detail-oriented quick learner
Great Compensation Package
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Advancement and career opportunities
Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Connect America is a background screening, drug-free workplace.